As expected, Forza Horizon 5 welcomes a new update with the Series 7. This new update brings new content and most notably nine new cars, including five Ferraris. But that’s not all, because there are also a new story, new cosmetics and above all new patches on the program. What is the detail of Forza Horizon 5 Series 7? It’s time for the owner’s turn!
Forza Horizon 5 Series 7 Content
It is therefore dominated by Mexican folklore that this new update of Forza Horizon 5 is being placed. Cinco de Mayo is indeed a celebration of Mexican culture, cuisine and heritage. The city of Guanajuato will be decorated for the occasion and the virtual pilots will also be able to participate in the celebration. All thanks to the new clothing offered in the game and the novelties introduced in the Horizon Tour and the festival playlist. And if you have a video preview of what’s new, Mangalore will tell you about it
These are more than 200 new championships that enrich the Horizon Tour offer. Here you have to team up with other players to achieve your goals in races and challenges that take pride of place in the S2 category. So prepare your fastest and most efficient hypercars, the race is waiting for you.
The EventLab, for its part, welcomes two new customization options. Now you can adjust the engine torque of your vehicles on a scale from 10 to 200% of their normal value. Second, the “Get Gravity” option which offers new settings for the gravity imposed on you. Which is sure to take off in seventh heaven aboard your biggest cars.
Also note that thanks to this Series 7 accessories and other decorations appear. This is especially the case with the colorful T-Rex or the flower carts you see in the photo!
The Festival Playlist will feature paintings from Mexico. These will be available on many new apparel available for pick up from April 26. In addition to the accessories for your characters, three new horns are also arriving. Here’s the detail:
- Mexican racing suit
- Horizon racing gloves
- Raúl Urias peach summer dress
- Modern white dress from Puebla
- Summer dress with bird pattern
- Doodle summer skirt
- Puebla Black Modern Dress
- Yellow Spaik summer dress
- Farid Rueda Lion Motocross Helmet
- Star 27 summer dress
- Farid Rueda Lion Classic Sunglasses
- Mexican Costume Puebla
- Nightgown Farid Rueda Lion
- Classic Doodle Shades
- Farid Rueda Lion Racing Gloves
- Farid Rueda Bear Nightgown
- Farid Rueda Lion racing suit
- horn falls
- Horn Bass Drop
- Klaxon Nature
The list of new cars is also well filled on the vehicle side. Ferrari will be the great architect of your happiness with some of its finest models being made available. And even a mythical model with the Testa Rossa that could be in your garage from May 12. Here are the different Ferraris waiting for you in the game:
- Ferrari SF90 Stradale from 2020: Reach 80 points in the Series 7 Festival Playlist from April 28 to May 25.
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso from 1962: Receive 20 points during the “wet” summer season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist, from April 28 to May 4
- Ferrari California T from 2014: Earn 20 points during the “Storms” Fall Season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist, May 5-11.
- Ferrari 512TR from 1992: Earn 20 points during the “dry” winter season on the Series 7 festival playlist, May 12-18.
- Ferrari F8 Tributo from 2020: Earn 20 points during the “hot” season of spring on the Series 7 Festival playlist, May 19-25.
Car Pass vehicles
For owners of the Car Pass, four vehicles will be collected in Series 7. These are automatically added to your collection at the rate of one per week. As always, you’ll need to access the “Car Pass” screen from a Horizon Festival location or Player House to access vehicles and enrich your garage. Here are the details of the cars to be obtained:
- Ford F-150 SVT Lightning from 2003: available from April 28th
- Forsberg Racing Nissan ‘SafariZ’ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute from 2014: davailable from May 5
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro of 2019: davailable from May 12th
- Dodge Magnum SRT8 from 2008: available from May 19th
Forza Horizon 5 Update Patch Note
As with every update of its game, Playground Games adds several patches to improve the gaming experience. For this Series 7, the developer is no exception to the rule and offers about thirty optimizations to players.
- Various stability improvements
- Screen Reader functionality added to more screens
- Fixed an error in the drift zone and pioneers
- Fixed an issue in Super7 where restarting or retrying a challenge would not allow the creator to edit placed props.
- Fixed layer layer group interface in livery editor.
- Fixed an issue with staking a tree in the Ek Balam Cross Country Circuit.
- Fixed subtitle errors in Drift Club Mexico
- Fixed an issue where decoration could appear incorrectly in Free Ride
- The events of the new Horizon Tour help complete the “Power Trip” award.
- Fixed the “Now we’re talking about” distinction.
- The “It’s go time” distinction has been resolved.
- Fixed the “Prophet of Regret” distinction.
- Fixed the “Seven Day Miracle” accolade that was not valid outside of the current seasons.
- Fixed an issue where Series Rivals were awarding 4 points per Season instead of 4 points per Series.
- Fixed a bug that caused the treasure chest to not appear despite completing the challenge
- Fixed a bug where the Forzathon Weekly would not register the required car owned and driven in the first chapter.
- Over 200 new Horizon Tour events added
- Added specific Drivatar names for Horizon Tour and The Trial.
- Improved user interface when exiting the badge screen.
- Improved user interface for custom races
- Fixed crash when entering an Open Championship when Horizon Open level is 1000.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a convoy participating in an EventLab event from going to the event.
- Series 6 collectibles added to EventLab props.
- Added new “Engine Torque Scale” and “Gravity Scale” terms to EventLab’s rules.
- Added new low and medium strength bouncers in addition to existing bouncers in EventLab props.
- Updated Apex wall mount so there is no invisible collision above it in EventLab.
- Fixed a UI issue when creating a race type event that differs from the base event in EventLab.
- Fixed an issue where players could not activate traffic even if there were no props.
- Morris Minor update to reflect Happy New Year
- Fixed an issue where the left mirror of the Volvo V60 Polestar showed the reflections from the right mirror.
- Fixed 2008 BMW M3 livery mapping when using certain body kits.
- Fixed an issue where an auto level Unimog could not be controlled in manual mode.
- Fixed crash when head-to-head in Free Ride and Eliminator.
- Fixed bugs when viewing the game on a second screen and switching to full screen.