• The Stripe Partner ecosystem includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Merkle, MuleSoft, ServiceNow, Slalom, Snowflake and WPP.
• The program offers benefits to partners around the world.
• Traders and businesses of all sizes can use the program to grow and manage their revenues.
The launch of the Stripe Partner ecosystem comes as companies accelerate their digital modernization and increasingly seek support outside of their own organization. The result is strong demand for third-party technologies and payments expertise, as well as growing adoption of SaaS tools, cloud infrastructure and e-commerce platforms.
The program makes it easier for companies to get in touch with the right partners for their specific objectives. Long-time Stripe partners participating in the program include thousands of companies that power the online economy, such as BigCommerce, Lightspeed Commerce, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, WooCommerce, or Xero.
Stripe’s new partners include many leading consulting and technology companies. All partners will benefit from a comprehensive set of resources that allow them to collaborate more effectively with Stripe users.
“By expanding our partnerships and introducing a comprehensive set of partner resources, businesses around the world will be able to accelerate their journey to online commerce,” said Dorothy Copeland, vice president of global partnerships at Stripe. “The Stripe Partner ecosystem empowers more partners to deliver modernized financial infrastructure and digital experiences to their customers, while creating new opportunities for partners to grow with Stripe.”
New partners supporting a diverse set of customers
The Stripe Partner Ecosystem is launched with the support of leading consultancies such as Accenture, Endava, EPAM, IBM, Slalom, SoftServe, Merkle, Myers-Holum International, Palo IT, SIOS Technologies, Vertic and WPP. They contribute their expertise in integrating modern economic infrastructures into complex IT environments and into existing payment systems.
“The payments ecosystem is complex, requiring businesses to quickly deliver seamless and secure experiences while navigating established infrastructures, financial compliance and ever-changing consumer preferences,” said Sulabh Agarwal, who leads the group. Accenture payments worldwide. “By merging Stripe’s services with Accenture’s industry expertise and deep technology capabilities, we can help our customers accelerate their payment transformation journeys and create exceptional commerce experiences that enable new models of innovative economics.
The program also includes global technology companies and cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, MuleSoft, ServiceNow and Snowflake. They join companies like Intuit and Salesforce who have been working with Stripe for several years.
Stephen Orban, VP of AWS Marketplace: “We’re excited to partner with Stripe to help businesses across industries, sizes and geographies grow online commerce,” said Stephen Orban, VP of AWS Marketplace. are excited to help businesses collect payments efficiently, maximize revenue and drive growth.”
Support partners at every stage of their journey
The Stripe Partner ecosystem provides these expert companies with a range of resources to build products and services based on Stripe’s infrastructure, including:
• Comprehensive business and technical training delivered through self-directed learning, live tutorials and workshops.
• Stripe technical certification for payment architects and developers, technical support, and new implementation guides to help partners successfully deploy Stripe products.
• 80+ partner solution plans to build financial infrastructure with Stripe.
• Marketing guides and co-marketing funds to help partners successfully promote their Stripe expertise.
• Joint selling benefits, such as opportunity registration and tracking, access to joint account mapping tools, and new sales incentives.
• Best practice guides to enable technology partners to create integrated payment solutions and integrations (“Stripe Connectors”) in third-party e-commerce, ERP and CRM platforms.
• Specialization designations for partners with deep expertise in Stripe products and technologies, such as e-commerce, CRM, ERP and specific industry needs.
• A directory to connect partners and companies.
These programs and resources are available through a streamlined digital partner experience in Stripe’s Partner Portal. The Stripe Partner ecosystem will continue to grow with new partners and resources to build the network businesses need to thrive online.
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies, from the largest global groups to the most ambitious startups, use Stripe to accept payments, increase revenue and develop new business models. With two headquarters in San Francisco and Dublin, the company aims to grow its Internet GDP.